RaveSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaveSide

Rave Side Mutha Fucka!

>>SHAKEFMUK -LIVE MUSIC<<HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There are no words...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

There are no words... Empty
PostSubject: There are no words...   There are no words... EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:20 pm

...extreme enough to describe the comments I have seen on the act on co2 facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/ACTONCO2?ref=mf

i have been trying to pick off the retards but they keep coming back, and I'm at my wits end. They know nothing about the atmosphere, and I'm not even sure they understand what co2 is and what it does. i will give you some sample messages, along with my comments, and the comments I received after.

Quote :
Philip Higgs WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU CUT CO2 EMMISSIONS? PLANTE AND TREES START TO DIE!! PLANTS AND TREES NEED CO2 TO PRODUCE OXYGEN FOR US TO LIVE. TAKE CO2 AWAY, WE DIE!!!!! WE ALSO EXHALE CO2!!!!! MY GOD, HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO FUCKING STUPID. STOP BEING SUCKED INTO THIS GOVERNMENT SCAM AND WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!
Today at 12:33 · Comment · LikeUnlike · View feedback (2)Hide feedback (2) · Report

Quote :
Leonard Hamilton i fink this planet was a glacier before and to melt that we didn,t have co2 then,global warming no co2,how did we pull that out of the bag?

Danny Freek-Show
There are no words extreme enough to describe your comment.

Leonard Hamilton
the trufe is frightening is it not?

Danny Freek-Show
yes, the 'trufe' is frightening. /FACEPALM

Clk Wze
Spelling aside this guy is right.
Try removing your palm from your face might help you see the truth.

anny Freek-Show
glacier - a large body of continuously accumulating ice and compacted snow, formed in mountain valleys or at the poles, that deforms under its own weight and slowly moves.

First of the planet was not a 'glacier', and 2nd of all, if it resembled pluto there would be no chance for life.An ice age isn't really an ice age, the whole planet was NOT covered in ice, only a part of it.

The reason it was never a glacier is because the amount of radiation this planet received in its very early years from a nearby supernova kept it warm, as well as the sun.... See More

Now, if you don't mind, my palm is going straight back to my face.

Philip Higgs
well you put your palm back over your face and have the government steal money from you in the form of tax. It has been proven that the globe and oceans are cooling, not warming. Anyone who is dumb enough to be sucked into the great scam of the government taking your money in the form of stealth tax needs their head examined.

Yes there was an ice age! but the ice melted! its called a cycle!!! the earth was once a cold place, its been warm, now its cooling again.

Quote :
Philip Higgs DID ANYBODY GO TO SCHOOL? DID ANYBODY LEARN ABOUT PLANTS, TRESS AND HOW THEY SURVIVE ON EARTH? I GUESS NOT!!

This was me taking the piss out of Phillip:

Quote :
Danny Freek-Show OMFGLOLS! BEFORE WE STARTED BURNINZ FOSSILS FUELZ PLANTZ AN TREEEEZ DIDNT EXISTS! IF WE STOP CO2 EMISSIONZ ALL THE PLANTZ AND TREEZ WILLZ DIEZ OUT! OMFGROFLOLOL YOU R ALL SO STOOPIDZ! WAKES UPZ!!

Philip Higgs
BEFORE WE STARTED BURNING FOSSIL FUELS TREES AND PLANTS DIDNT EXIST! FUCKING HELL, FOSSIL FUEL IS THE DEAD TREES AND PLANTS AND DINOSAURS, WHAT THE FUCK DID THE DINOSAURS EAT? YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!

Danny Freek-Show
I truly am shocked that the human race hasn't wiped itself out with its own stupidity yet.
Tim, yes, it was a joke. I was actually taking the piss out of Philip here, for saying if we cut our co2 emissions the plants and trees will die out.
I can only assume he meant that before we made co2 emissions, there were no plants and trees.

Now, if you wouldn't mind, I have some face palming to do.

Philip Higgs
no, what i said was, if you take away co2, the main ingredient for plants and trees to survive and produce the oxygen we need to survive, we all die. you fucking retard

Tommy Philbrooks
danny why can you speak english properly ur stupidity is insulting, you have no point to prove your just making a scene now go back to work u jobs worth low life.

Danny Freek-Show
ok. the planet naturally produces co2, so if co2 EMISSIONS were cut, trees and plants would not die out, as there would still be plenty of co2 left for vegetation.

Also, if there wasn't, guess what, phil? There's 50 times the amount of co2 that's currently in the air, in the oceans. That's right. If co2 in our atmosphere ever dropped below a suitable life sustaining level, the oceans would provide it instead.

Now, will you please shut up about it?

angry angry angry angry frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated die die die die dick head dick head dick head wanker wanker mong mong flail die
Back to top Go down
https://raveside.forumotion.net

There are no words...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaveSide :: LOL WUT? :: Comedown Rants-
Jump to: