RaveSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaveSide

Rave Side Mutha Fucka!

>>SHAKEFMUK -LIVE MUSIC<<HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mushrooms...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

Mushrooms... Empty
PostSubject: Mushrooms...   Mushrooms... EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:31 am

So I was going out to an illegal rave 1 night - and started the night at a mates flat. We was well psyched - it was like some multi - system rave and I think it was Valentines night or some ''special'' occasion. Anyway - he used to collect strange drugs and keep them in a box. He was showing me them and there were a few mushrooms in there - which I asked to buy. I'd never done them before - and I think I ended up paying like a tenner for them - maybe £15 He didn't want to part with them but I can be persistent at times and he needed the money.
So because I've never taken them before he said don't eat them all - maybe even wait until we're at the party before doing so - but I did - there and then. FAIL.
They tasted bitter - very bitter - and the taste kinda stuck to the back of your throat - for ages - no matter how much you drink . . .
Everything seemed fine for a while - I think it took like 30 minutes to start feeling the effects. That's when I started to feel paranoid - It was really intense and I somehow led myself to the conclusion I had taken dodgy mushrooms. It was a long time ago now - almost 6 years so the exact feelings I got from it are hazy at best - but I remember not wanting to go out like this and ended up walking home.
As I was walking I started to feel the effects really heavily - as cars drove by me they echoed into the night - which itself seemed to move slightly around me. People walked past me and their voices just seemed to reverberate until they were long gone. This worsened the more I walked - and I was CONVINCED I was going to die.
I thought I would get home, and just drop dead of poisoning - I was wrong though.
After all the panic and confusion I got home and as soon as I was back in the warm - and on my own I seemed to become more comfortable with everything - and the buzz started to flow through me rather than shock its way through. I was kinda relieved so I went to watch a film upstairs - which was pointless cos everything was moving and all audio was echoed to fuck - I basically couldn't see shit nor hear it. But I felt extremely happy and I was laughing during the rest of the trip.
I was amazed at how my hand looked when I waved it in front of me - like it was moving through a strobe - I found this hilarious for some reason.
Well it was like that for a few hours until my parents came home - it had started to ease off but my mum came in and it felt strange having to look at her whilst her face was rippling.

All in all - the buzz was a pretty mad experience - although if you ever take them and it's your 1st time I'd listen to more experienced peoples advice on how to take them in the correct doses.
Back to top Go down
https://raveside.forumotion.net

Mushrooms...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaveSide :: Serious Shit :: Chemical of Choice-
Jump to: