RaveSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RaveSide

Rave Side Mutha Fucka!

>>SHAKEFMUK -LIVE MUSIC<<HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quitting smoking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bendle

Quitting smoking Empty
PostSubject: Quitting smoking   Quitting smoking EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:47 pm

I know i will probably return to them but i have been 15 days without the fuckers and im seeing how far i will take it. In the first few days i was a right moody little bitch, i made kevin the teenager seem like a decent person. Now im much more calm. I quit smoking because i wanted to be healthier, not to mention the fact that women do not find it anyway sexy or attractive if in mid-conversation you cough up a pflegm gem or gargle on the tar in your throat.
Ending this little whinge and moan i want to thank all the smokers for keeping smoking because they will look cool every last puff!

Bill hicks-Smoking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9ySCcnoo3c
Back to top Go down
DMarie84

DMarie84

Quitting smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting smoking   Quitting smoking EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:51 pm

I quit 4 months ago.... does get easier, but omg did i want one the other night, if it wasnt for the fact that it was bout 11pm and cold outside, i would have gone to the shop to get some!
Back to top Go down
Freakshow
Admin
Freakshow

Quitting smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting smoking   Quitting smoking EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:27 pm

I'd be in line for some serious self harm if I quit. I think, in that light, it would be ultimately safer for me to keep smoking.

Good luck though bendle.
Back to top Go down
https://raveside.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Quitting smoking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting smoking   Quitting smoking Empty

Back to top Go down

Quitting smoking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaveSide :: Serious Shit :: Chemical of Choice-
Jump to: